How to make six pack abs in one month ? Well lot many people say that why cant I see my six pack abs coming out even I am regularly doing hundreds of ab crunches in the gym.what is the reason behind not able to see my six pack abs.
They are very anxious to know why they are not able to see six pack abs but their anxiety will never end because the reality of making a lean and muscular six pack abs is something different.
If you want to make six pack abs in one month then you have to follow a strict and healthy diet which are low in calorie and fats and to make six pack abs in month you have to reduce the intake of fatty, junk and oily foods which are the main ingredients which are holding you from making six pack abs
How To Make Six Pack Abs In One Month
1. First and foremost the very important point is that your stomach consist of layer of fat unless and until you will not burn those fat from your stomach area you are not going to see any six pack abs. This is the most important factor of which these people are unaware about and that’s why they are not able to see and development in the abdominal section. So to make the six pack abs in month first you have to lose the layer of fat covering your stomach and then you will see the results very quickly.
2. Try to do more cardio workouts because cardio workouts are very best and help a lot in losing stomach fat you will be able to see the results in your abdominal section very fast if you will do cardio exercises regularly along with your weight training.You can do cardio workouts by running on treadmill.
3. Keep an eye on daily intake of your calories and make a note of the limit on how much calories that I can consume throughout the day.
4. What you can do to get maximum burning of fat from your abdominal section is that after doing your workout you can do some skipping or running this will help you to lose fat and will help you to make six pack abs without much hassle.
5. Not having control on what they are eating, These guys think that no matter what ever they eat they can eat but this is the biggest mistake they are doing because not having the control on what you eat will move you further of making a six pack abs.
6. You should maintain a balanced diet, a balanced diet consist of equal proportion of all the essential nutrients and minerals that is required for our body, Consult your dietitian for making a diet plan for you.
7. Avoid eating junk foods like oily and fatty food like burger,sandwich,chips this will help you a lot because these foods are the main reason for storing fat in your abs section, So avoid eating junk foods as much as you can.
8. Try to do weight training at least 4 times a week because weight training helps to burn your body calories and the more calories you will burn the more fat you will lose from your body and you will look more lean and muscular.
9. Along with doing weight training you have to maintain a high protein diet, this will help your body to recover from your hard workout because if you are just doing exercise without having a proper well nutritious diet then you will lose body fat but along with losing body fat you will lose muscles from your body. So try to take a protein shake before and after your workout routine this will help you a lot.
10. You can also take a fat burner supplements if you are overweight this will help you in losing stomach and overall body fat quickly but my advice is to please consult your dietitian before taking any such supplements.
11. Many people are thinking that only doing ab crunches will help them in making a six pack abs but no you have to perform variations in your abs workouts, to maximum hit the abs muscle the more toning you will do much better will be the results, you can do workouts like
Best Exercises to make six packs abs in under 1 month:
- Ab crunches
- Running on a treadmill
- Jogging in morning or in evening
- Incline bench sit ups
- Hanging leg raises
- Flat bench leg raises
- Oblique crunches